It is a new way of traveling for travelers who want to explore the authenticity and don’t want to spend hours searching for information for their next trip.
We connect Travelers with local Itinerary Planners who design structured tailor-made travel itineraries with recommended accommodations, restaurants, activities, experiences and events, with a well-thought-out logistic. All that based on the Travelers trip preferences and interests.
Daily customized and logistically optimized plan for up to 6 Travelers with information about the destination, its culture and its attractions.
Based on the Travelers trip preferences and interests, each day in the itinerary will include:
• Recommended accommodations to be booked by the Traveler
• Best ground transportation combinations details
• Local experiences, activities and events to attend
• Best dishes, restaurants, bars, street food, markets
• Suggestions for shopping, local markets, bazaars
If you are an expert on your country or region, love preparing trip plans and have great organization skills, you are the perfect planner!
There are three steps you need to follow:
1. Apply on the website. Click on ‘Become a Planner’ in the top-right corner. Follow the process and fill in the required information.
2. Meet TailorGo team. You will be contacted within 48 hours to schedule a video call, where we will review your application, explain our project and values, address any questions you may have and help you to set the right prices for your services.
3. Complete your profile. Click on ‘Sign in’ in the top-right corner of our website with the provided credentials. Now you can add more about yourself, your destination, upload some photos and set the price for your service.
All set! Now Travelers can book your itinerary planning services.
No. Delivering Planning, Welcome Meeting and Message assistance services are perfectly legal, as long as you're paying the correct corresponding country taxes.
Applying, registering and offering your Itinerary Planning services is totally free, and you decide how much you want to earn for your services. We will provide you with a min/max daily pre-set range for the itinerary planning creation, based on the country you are covering to ensure it is attractive for you and for the Traveler to book your services.
Every time a booking is completed, we will charge the Traveler a service fee on top of your service price between 5% and 30%. We always guarantee your earnings and every promotion will be taken from our service fee.
This commission goes toward the maintenance of TailorGo website, our quality control department, the payments management, our Customer services and the marketing activities to promote you and your services.
You should follow these 4 steps:
1. Accept Booking Request: you will have 48h to accept the booking request. If we don’t receive an answer in that time we will consider the request declined.
2. Organize an Intro call : collect the information you need to create a customized Itinerary Plan (arrival / departure dates, accommodation and transport preferences, budget, special needs, dreams…). Ask during the call for the 'intro call code' and send it to email@example.com to get access to our planning tool. At this point, the Traveler still has 24 hours to cancel the request, we will notify you once you can start to create the itinerary.
3. Create the Itinerary: access our planning tool and start building the Itinerary. Interact frequently with the Traveler, collect feedback and make the necessary changes to the itinerary.
4. Finalize the itinerary: when all changes are made and the Traveler is happy, ask for the 'Itinerary code' an send it to firstname.lastname@example.org We will take care of doing a final check and share the final version of the Itinerary Plan with the Traveler trough the mobile app.
Absolutely no! You should include in the Itinerary Plan the booking URLs to facilitate bookings. The Traveler is fully responsible for doing the bookings themselves.
TailorGo withholds the payment until the services are successfully completed.
Once the itinerary plan is finalized, ask the Traveler for the ‘Itinerary code’, if you offered Welcome Meeting or Text and Phone assistance, ask the Traveler towards the end of the trip for the ‘On-site services code’. You will receive the money for your services directly in your bank account within a few days after sending the codes to us.
We will ask the Traveler to review your work.
The reputation, quality and professionalism of our Planners community is everything for us, and it is our strong added value. We review the community regularly based on the Travelers' feedback and reviews to guarantee the high quality of the services offered.
Our Planners are very professional people, they answer Travelers' requests quickly, only decline booking requests if absolutely necessary, are available for intro calls and deliver the services with high quality and on time.
In case a Planner does not meet these requirements or we see an unprofessional behaviour, TailorGo has the right to block a Planner's services and exclude the Planner from the community, forever or temporally until the root cause has been resolved.